|Homepage Slider (3 Months) – Includes Photoshoot||$8,000|
|Homepage Content Placement (3 Months)||$5,000|
|E-Newsletter Content Placement (1 Month)||$3,000|
|E-Newsletter Advertisement (1 Month)||$3,500|
|Website Banner Advertisement||$3,500|
|100 Word Editorial Side Note||$3,000|
|Website Banner Advertisement||250 x 250 px||Website Banner Advertisements appear alongside the feature article posted on Kharisma Daily Website Banner Advertisements must be designed in a square format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
|E-Newsletter Advertisement||600 x 200 px||E-Newsletter Advertisements appear alongside the monthly E-Newsletter sent to Kharisma Daily Subscribers. E-Newsletter Advertisements must be designed in a horizontal format and saved as a .jpeg, .png, or .gif. Maximum file size is 150 KB.|
Digital Ad Requirements
Digital File & Contract Proof: Must be clearly indicated as to Issue, Publication and Advertiser.
Digital files will be stored for a period of 3 months, after which they will be destroyed unless written instructions are received to return them.
Production Contact / Materials
All advertising materials, questions regarding materials and extensions, and related matters should be directed to: support@Kharisma Daily.digital
Kharisma Daily allows advertisers to publish guest posts alongside regular editorial content through a program called ExecutiveVoice Advertising.
ExecutiveVoice Program includes Sponsored Interviews and/or Sponsored Guest Stories.
As part of the ExecutiveVoice program, your story will be:
– Featured on our “main” page (after which it’ll be permanently available on our site – we don’t delete our stories)
– Sent to major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
– Promoted on social media (more than 100,000 Followers, examples below)
– For pricing list please email us at support@Kharisma Daily.digital
– An example of an ExecutiveVoice Interview
Kharisma Daily Digital Distribution Service
• Each news release is sent directly to tech journalists and bloggers
• Distribution of your company news to a targeted media list
• Sent to Major Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
• Social Media Postings (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Kharisma Daily Newsletter